Location: Shanghai, China
- Responsible for robot and automation sales into plastic industry sector in the P.R. of China and Taiwan
- Customer focused technical sales support, quotations, feasibility studies, cycle time evaluations etc.
- Business development of automation related products in the P.R. of China and Taiwan
- Training for sales colleagues in the regions
- Monitoring projects related with automation, working with suppliers, integrators and end-users in related industry fields
- Regular communication with technical and sales department in the Company headquarters in Europe
- Other responsibilities as assigned by superior.
Job Requirement/Expectation (education/ knowledge, ability):
- Bachelor’s degree in (mechanical or electrical) Engineering or Science
- More than 3 years of relevant working experience in the field of mechanical or automation technology, plastics industry or related
- Familiar with automation system requirements including commercial, technical, applications and after-sales needs.
- Team player with a sense of global cooperation and knowledge-sharing
- Able to communicate effectively both in written and oral English in a global team
- Profound analytical skills, proactive and result oriented mindset