Location: Shanghai, China
Our Client is a European-based injection molding machinery MNC with worldwide revenue over USD 1 billion, currently experiencing aggressive growth in the Greater China Region, seeking a high-caliber Technical Sales Support and Project Manager in Greater China.
This position reports to the Sales Director of Greater China
- Sales project support (local and international customers)
- attend sales meetings with customers for special projects
- be responsible for technical proposal summary and preparing technical part of bidding document
- explain and respond to customers concerning technical items
- comparison of scope to already delivered machines to the customer
- Support for quotations in projects with non standard options
- Clarification of technical delivery scope details after order receipt.
- Project management from order start until acceptance: window to customer for all order execution related topics.
- Issue order confirmation.
- Monitoring of machine design process relevant schedules.
- Communicate regularly with technical and sales department in Europe.
- Actively participate in finding and building up the department members of the TSS department.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by superior.
Job Requirement/Expectation (Education/ knowledge, ability):
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in (mechanical or electrical) Engineering or Science
- 5-year technical experience in the mechanical, hydraulic or control technology engineering industry or above;
- Project management experience in automotive parts production;
- Team player and good communication and management skills;
- Profound analytical skills;
- Proactive and result oriented;
- Excellent skills in English. German would be added value.