- Bachelors Degree in Business or related field
- 0-5 Years of Experience
- Track Record of Leadership
The Part-Time Strategic Scaling Business Analyst position will play an active role in identifying issues, forming hypotheses, designing and conducting analyses, synthesizing conclusions into recommendations, and helping to implement change for Human Capital Solutions’ strategic and sustainable business scaling. The objectives of the position are to:
- Analyze and document case studies related to the strategic scaling of HCSI according to the 7 year plan for HCSI
- Synthesize and recommend solutions associated with scaling the operations of HCSI
- Help to implement operations solutions (depending on the amount of time available)
- Test whether a business analyst position is an effective way to aid principal consultants in servicing future consulting.
The position will work part time for a competitive hourly pay, with potential for additional pay based on performance. This position reports directly to the President and is able to help other principal consultants as needed.